Thursday, December 6, 2012

There's No Time...There's Never Any Time!!

School is winding down and it is insane!!  This has been one of, if not, the longest weeks of the semester...we have done upper extremity all week and it has been an exhausting whirlwind!!  I have to give a research presentation tomorrow and am in the middle of creating my PowerPoint for it, but I thought I would post a few fun pictures from the last few weeks...just so you do not think I have quit school and taken up a career elsewhere :)

Representing for the Symbionic leg on a patient visit day - we actually did not even plan this, but I thought it looked adorable!

No forewarning class picture at the end of a super long day of patient visits and critiques...I wish I would have known, I would have put on mascara or something :)

Me, Horace and Erin during a photo shoot for Cal State's website about the O&P program...natural models.

No comments:

Post a Comment