Friday, October 5, 2012

Another Week in the Books

Well, I think it will be no surprise to anyone that I am happy to be done with school for the week. I managed to get everything turned in today survive the morning of research lectures. I am free of school for at least the day - Monday is an all day final exam (oral, written and practical) over transtibial prosthetics. I will need to spend some quality time studying this weekend to make sure I have retained a decent amount of information over the past 6 weeks. The written exam does not worry me, but the oral part in a room with a professor by myself for 20 minutes and the practical part of applying things and having someone watch me, both sound pretty intimidating. Like everything else that has happened at school, it probably won't be as bad in actuality as it is in my mind :)

It is hard to believe that we are done with 1/3 of our schooling. I cannot believe there are only 11 weeks left until graduation. Seems like I just started!! Next week is starting all transfemoral (above the knee) amputation information. No patients next week...they prefer us to cast each other first so we have a better chance of getting it right when the patients come in :)

Putting down the books for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment