Friday, September 21, 2012

An Observer's Point of View

I am lucky enough to have a professor who is very into photography as one of his hobbies.  He has fancy vintage cameras and on his free periods, comes into see what we are doing and takes somewhat candid shots of us.  These are the shots from throughout the last week - lots of leg making going on :)  I always think it is fun to look at his pictures and so I thought I would post some of them!

Johnny, Erin, and me hard at work on modifying our molds.

Clearly focused on getting my measurements just on...or maybe staring blankly at the mold hoping it will modify and measure itself :)
Me and Sean discussion all things prosthetic I am sure.

Fitting Mr. R's leg on for the first time.
Erin, Chad and me looking absolutely enthralled in the lecture we are watching.

Michelle, Sarah, Dan, Joe and me trying our best to decipher a patient's gait and all things possibly wrong with it.

Focused and confused.

Making sure to point out my monogrammed lab coat - it makes me more official :)

See, I really really like casting!!

Okay, so not the most candid shot ever....

Me and Shawn taking a little break from the grueling day of casting patients.

Fighting the plaster. 


I told him he had to take a picture of me where I looked happy when I was working on something, not so serious!!




No comments:

Post a Comment