Sunday, September 30, 2012

Going Mobile

This weekend has been busy and I have not had my computer, so that definitely provides a challenge when it comes to blogging. I have had to use my phone and it does not allow me to really incorporate much.

Nothing much prosthetic related today...just school work. The upcoming week is our last week in transtibial. Crazy how after 6 weeks of doing this, we are going to move on to new challenges!! This last project for TT starts with our patient castings tomorrow and ends so quickly - we present and critique on Thursday!! I will be casting tomorrow and expected to fit and have my patient walking by Wednesday. I foresee a couple of long days in my future...

In other news (and against my prosthetic topic only blog rules), I just had to share my view from the beach this morning. I think it is important that if I am going to spend 50 hours a week deep in the world of prosthetics, I take a few hours on the weekend to look at what is right outside my window. Thank you prosthetic school for bringing me to this beautiful place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment